1 2 3 4 5 :)
Prelude
Hi there !


Welcome to Unlike Any Others♥ :)
Constructive criticisms are highly appreciated. Im very emotional and changeable. I may be strange, but that's me. So, live with it, alright?

I love you all~


« »
HEY MUTI . :)
Thursday 15 September 2011 @ 9:34 pm
well, i know how you feel.
my last relationship ended not because i wanted to end it, not because he wanted to end it. because someone else did. my brother, that is. so i kind of understand how it feels.

one thing, if you go, all the bad memories will come rushing to your mind when you see anything that you can relate to him. and you will be emo in an instant.
why not you try to .. replace the old memories with new ones. become best friends and pretend like nothing's happened. it will hurt at first, but time heals :) trust me. you will eventually find someone else that you can love more than him. you for sure will :)

and just to let you know, im here for you :) text me when you want to talk about anything ^^

cheer up and dry your damp eyes,
and tell me when it rains
and i'll blend up that rainbow above you
and shoot it through your veins
(owlcity-rainbow veins) <3