1 2 3 4 5 :)
Prelude
Hi there !


Welcome to Unlike Any Others♥ :)
Constructive criticisms are highly appreciated. Im very emotional and changeable. I may be strange, but that's me. So, live with it, alright?

I love you all~


« »
Home of Peace
Wednesday 16 November 2011 @ 6:07 pm
Went to the home of peace for field trip today. and now, GAWD IM SO TIRED.
anyways, to make long story short, I wanna say that the trip wasn't so bad after all, and both cooking and baking went well :)



you want pictures?? sure :p I took lots. (sorry if the quality isnt good D: took them by phone, so yeah)
ps: click on the pics to view them in better quality


Its name was Wriggly :D she's cutteeee right XD



This one's Lilo. what cuteness!!!! awwwwww :')



okay..i love dogs .like super love. they're so adorable >o<

three other dogs! :D



the Sister with Lilo. I wanted to hug Lilo too, but didnt dare cause I had to help out in the kitchen. You wouldnt want to eat food which smells strangely like dog, would you?

baked a simple sponge cake for the old folks :)


couldn't resist the sudden urge to camwhore! and Devi looked like she wanted to laugh at me -.-

I look weird o____________o

Ms Chung ;)


cool right :D




Tommy with his -.- face

I SPOTTED A BUNNY :)

with Karen

again :) I love this pic .

after the trip, it rained heavily and somehow, Nat and Amy went all hyper o__o


SHOULD'VE TOOK A PIC OF G WHEN I FINALLY GET THE CHANCE TO BRING PHONE TO SCHOOL. D: