1 2 3 4 5 :)
Prelude
Hi there !


Welcome to Unlike Any Others♥ :)
Constructive criticisms are highly appreciated. Im very emotional and changeable. I may be strange, but that's me. So, live with it, alright?

I love you all~


« »
Im so weird. NOOOOO D:
Sunday 20 November 2011 @ 2:35 am
I FEEL WEIRD !!! I meant I am always weird, but NOW I feel weirder than ever!! O.O why? cos I have no mood to sleep :O I meant, I am tired, sleepy and all that, but somehow after waking up at around 2, I have lost my piggy mode o____o

now I dont feel like sleeping anymore, and to make things worse, I'm actually in a hotel in KL now, and my next flight is like tomorrow morning :o what if later I fall asleep and cant wake up on time, therefore missing my flight??? OH NOOOO. Please dont make it happen D: WHERE DID MY PIGGY MODE DISAPPEAR TO?? PIGGY MODEEE, COME BACK HEREEE. COME TO YOUR MOMMY!! xDD