1 2 3 4 5 :)
Prelude
Hi there !


Welcome to Unlike Any Others♥ :)
Constructive criticisms are highly appreciated. Im very emotional and changeable. I may be strange, but that's me. So, live with it, alright?

I love you all~


« »
Sharon :)
Saturday 19 November 2011 @ 6:56 pm
Today before noon, Devi and I went to Michelle(the yr.11 Indonesian girl)'s house to get some yr.10 and yr.11 books from her, and woah, not only she gave us those books for free, she also gave her notes, past year papers, even reference books!! I was surprised like (o___o) yes, my expression was like that.

Although both me and Devi felt happy, at the same time we felt err.. scared. SO MANY BOOKS. SO MANY PAPERS. O level sure is scary, uh? :/ 
I am not ready D: I am not ready I am not ready I am not ready! :(
I want to enjoy life more!! pfft.

anyways, Sharon (since her name's Michelle Sharon, I usually call her Sharon) is leaving Kuching next Tuesday. GONNA MISS YOU A LOTTTTTT ♥ ♥ ♥  and good luck in your studies okay? ;) be the best dentist everr!! and gimme discount if I need some treatment/surgery in the future :P love you, friend ;)

......

now I feel sad D:
I have only known her for like..2 years? how I wish I can spend more time with her!! aww, now I miss her neat handwriting, her artworks! so awesomeeeeee ♥  
Now I have missed her already, I wont be able to see her for who know how long :( ugh, please come here for holidays XD love youuuu lots ♥ 

and BYE Kuching! heading back to my hometown soon. so bu baiiiiiiiii~