1 2 3 4 5 :)
Prelude
Hi there !


Welcome to Unlike Any Others♥ :)
Constructive criticisms are highly appreciated. Im very emotional and changeable. I may be strange, but that's me. So, live with it, alright?

I love you all~


« »
INDO-WHEEEE .
Sunday 20 November 2011 @ 6:41 pm
UUUUUUGHHH. Feeling so damn sleepy right now!
because of the flight, I think? rawr. reached my hometown 20 minutes before the scheduled time, but the immigration took more than 30 minutes! T______T why the heck was it so longgggg? :o

anyways, am in Indonesia right now (like obviously, duh.), and guess what.

IM BORED.
yeah -.- nothing much to do leh, actually.

gotta live my piggy life here.
1.wake up
2.eat
3.play
4.hang out
5.play
6.eat
7.sleep
8. repeat step 1 to 7.

AARGH. feel like contacting my Indonesian loveliesssss, but cant :(
my Indonesian number isnt valid anymore, needa reload . NOW. ugh. but lazy go out de :o
anyways, just in case you need to contact me, text to +6281347170457

oh wait, one depressing info.

MY LITTLE BROTHER IS NOW SOOOOOOOO TALL! IM LIKE WAAAAAYYYYY SHORTER!!! needa find taller heels!!! :O