1 2 3 4 5 :)
Prelude
Hi there !


Welcome to Unlike Any Others♥ :)
Constructive criticisms are highly appreciated. Im very emotional and changeable. I may be strange, but that's me. So, live with it, alright?

I love you all~


« »
What's new today?
Monday 21 November 2011 @ 9:26 pm
Nothing much le actually.
went out and get stuffs from a friend, then went to buy a present for Novie :) tomorro's her bird-day, altho she's an ox .___. LOL. nah, her birthday's tomorroooo :D her 14th one. whai you so young le? I feel old. pfft.

OH. I just got a 2pm handphone strap from a friend~ LOVE ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTT .GYAHHHHHHHH
(this is Nia the fangirl, so just ignore her.)
GYAH GYAH GYAHHHHHHHHH *screams with love.


.........




GYAAAHHHHHHHH.

hey. no,I know what you're thinking! But NO. that wasnt me screaming.
Some random girls =.= ugh, you know about the football match between Malaysia and Indonesia right? (I dont watch but at least I follow the news....for once. XD) and yeah, I've just heard some girls laughing out LOUD, like real loud, and screamed like what -.- walao eh. only Malaysia vs Indonesia leh, if it's South Korea then it's understandable (I love Park Ji Seung, so proooooo,quite cute some more. :p)

...

I want boots :O *im sure you can sense the randomness. lol.

While shopping with mum today, I saw some pairs of boots. They were quite okay, but not really my style. When I saw them, the images of the boots from Mango came to my mind. I WANNA. I WANNA. :(
Hope there are some here. pleeeaseeeeee God? pretty please???????? hahhah.

THE STRAP!!! YAY :))))))) Anyways the Hangul says 'Jang Woo Young' OHMAI. I loveee him !! so cuteeee, so talented, so muscular,sexayyyyyy, and his voice puts me into a trance. pfft ;)

CUTE RIGHT? Chupa Cups special edition :D A huge Hello Kitty printed on the can ;) aww, I love :D I wanted to buy D: but Im diabetic. SAAADDDD :'(