1 2 3 4 5 :)
Prelude
Hi there !


Welcome to Unlike Any Others♥ :)
Constructive criticisms are highly appreciated. Im very emotional and changeable. I may be strange, but that's me. So, live with it, alright?

I love you all~


« »
MTV EMA '11
Monday 7 November 2011 @ 10:11 pm
Great news to all BigBang fans :d

BigBang won the Worldwide Act Category for the MTV EMA 2011 XD YEAAAAAAH.
so did you actually vote for them? If so, THANKIEWW. ;)

OH, and Beliebers out there!
JB also won eyy :d He won the voting for the Best Pop and Best Male categories. 
awesome riiiighttt?
 


HIGH HIGH, IM SO HIGH. :P


OMG. TaeYang looks extremely cute in his sunnies!!!

and look at G-Dragon in red!! really, center of attraction!!!!! 
even the marijuana case can't stop our Kwon leadah :d

more photos. BEWARE. (you know, you might faint XD)

GD in sunnies! SEXIEH

Oh here, JUSTIN BIEBERRR. Beliebers, you're welcome ;)

LMFAO :D



How I wish I was thereee!!!! :O