1 2 3 4 5 :)
Prelude
Hi there !


Welcome to Unlike Any Others♥ :)
Constructive criticisms are highly appreciated. Im very emotional and changeable. I may be strange, but that's me. So, live with it, alright?

I love you all~


« »
So Fail .
Thursday 17 November 2011 @ 9:46 pm
Yes, if you have read my previous post, you would've known that I had let go..of G.
but it's more like.. trying to let go?

GOSH. why does everyone make it hard? D:

A friend started asking me about G,
another friend teased me about him,
someone did something which somehow reminded me of G,
then he was right in front of me for almost the whole day, not to mention he looked so happy all day, showing off his heart-melting grin .

UGH. WHAI MAKE IT SO HARD FOR ME TO FORGET HIM? D:

whai le? whai le?

I kept telling myself, "must not look, and heart, you must not skip a beat for him anymore. no more Gs. no more wasting time and tears for someone who doesnt even value me. This is it, I just can take no more."

Then,
his voice suddenly caught my attention which caused me to turn to face him,
or,
my eyes suddenly got bored and decided to wander off, and somehow stopped at his direction.
Then whatever thoughts I had before was erased, almost completely. yes, almost. I escaped his charm! HAH. IN YOUR FACE.

oh whatever, I just want us to be like last time, you know, just friends. thats all. I am not asking for more :o
and I am not trying to forget you, not trying to erase you. I just want to erase these feelings I have for you :/