1 2 3 4 5 :)
Prelude
Hi there !


Welcome to Unlike Any Others♥ :)
Constructive criticisms are highly appreciated. Im very emotional and changeable. I may be strange, but that's me. So, live with it, alright?

I love you all~


« »
Holiday updates
Tuesday 13 March 2012 @ 6:24 pm
Had nothing much to do during the hols.
Parents aren't here(which means no going out), lil bro has to attend school, so here I am, trying to find things to do like a person with no life.
well, there actually are a lot of things to do, a lot of assignments to finish .
but I'd prefer to do them last minute.
MEH.


me and my tendency to procrastinate.
HAH. a typical high school-er, no?

so do stop on my facebook profile and give me a shout, or tweet me @Nia_So!

and you silent readers out there!
do leave some comments kay!
I'v been receiving sudden comments and advices, and I was all like how do you know?
and I keep receiving answers like, 'oh, I read your blog'


duh!
Do let my know by leaving comments okayyyyy?
Comments are pretty much appreciated :)